Undergraduate Ag Degrees
- BSAG, major in Agriculture
- BSAG, major in Agriculture - Teacher Certification
- BSAG, major in Agriculture - Animal Science
- Animal Science-General
- Pre-Veterinary Concentration
- BSAG, major in Agriculture - Business and Management
- Agribusiness Management Specialization
- Agricultural Systems Management Specialization
- Horticultural Business Specialization
- Animal Science
- General Agriculture
- Plant and Soil Science
Minor Degree Sheets are listed at the bottom of the Majors section.
Agriculture Teacher Certification
Students may pursue two specializations with this major:
- Basic Science and Pre-Vet. The department supervises the Pre-Veterinary Science program, which provides specialized course work for students planning to enter veterinary school.
- Integrated Ranch and Natural Resources Management
Agriculture Business and Management
This degree reaches far beyond the farm to encompass the activities involved in bringing food and fiber to consumers. Students may pursue three specializations with this major: Agribusiness Management, Agricultural Systems Management, or Horticultural Business.